We are in suburban North Arlington, at the junction of Bergen, Hudson and Essex Counties. The school is part of the parish complex that includes the Church, Grammar School, Rectory, Convent and Brothers’ Residence. The Church is on Ridge Road (extension of Rt. 17 South), one block from the Municipal Building and Public Library. Queen of Peace Grammar School is behind the church and the high school is across the field.
Location: 191 Rutherford Place, North Arlington, NJ 07031
- 30 Classrooms
- Modern Science Laboratories
- Art Studio
- TV Studio
- Counseling Center
- Chapel and Campus Ministry Room
- State-of-the-Art Student Center
- Wireless Computer Connectivity
- Athletic Field and Weight-training Facility (“The Alamo”)
- Full-size Gymnasium and Locker Rooms
- Physical Therapy Room for Athletics
- Resource Room
- Computer labs equipped for business applications, computer graphics, and foreign language
- Classrooms configured for wired and wireless Internet access and Closed Circuit TV
New Student Center
The Msgr. Peter B. O’Connor Library in Queen of Peace High School was completed in 1985 and, at that time, was state-of-the-art.
Fast forward 32 years and thanks to those that contributed their time, effort and resources, QPHS now has a brand new STUDENT CENTER, another benefit of attending our school.
Much thanks and gratitude to the QPHS Alumni and Supporters who contributed their time and effort to work on the demolition, design and construction of our new QPHS Student Center.
On Wednesday, January 11, 2017, a few of the many that worked on the room were able to join us as we officially ‘cut the ribbon’ and Father Scott blessed the Student Center.
Thanks to all that worked to make this new Student Center a reality!